Wood Stair Casings Installation Services
Liberty Hardwood Floors now proudly offers wood stairs installation services for our clients in New Jersey! We are a family-run business with over 15 years of experience in the hardwood industry with products and services ranging from hardwood flooring and engineered hardwood flooring to the installation, repair and refinishing of these flooring types. We pride ourselves on our durable products, reasonable prices, and professional services, all for your satisfaction.
We specialize in every aspect of wood stairs installation services from custom hardwood staircase design and installation to hardwood stairs repair and refinishing. We also ensure that the materials used on all of our services are of the highest quality yet with reasonable prices. We also pick the best workers for the job because we believe that every staircase is as much as work of art as it is of science and technology.
Liberty Hardwood Floors strongly encourages our clients – you, of course – to install hardwood staircases for your New Jersey residential, commercial and even industrial buildings. Hardwood is an ideal material for staircases because of their unparalleled durability, high resistance against mildew, mold and scratches, and eye-catching beauty as well as ease of installation and maintenance, among other characteristics.
Hardwood staircases are also best for residential and commercial structures because these can become the focal point of the area, such as in the entryway. These staircases can be so majestic that no other furniture or fixture will be necessary to emphasize their grandness.
As part of our comprehensive wood stairs installation services, we will work with you every step of the way. Every detail will be discussed, drawn and delivered on. Every material will be selected based on your personal preferences and available budget. Every worker will work toward providing the best possible output.
Liberty Hardwood Floors provides the following wood stairs installation services:
- Hardwood stairs insulation. We offer custom staircase design based on a wide range of products including railings, balusters and stairs, in metal and wood components. We take pride in our European-quality craftsmanship.
- Hardwood stairs refinishing. We remove old carpets and install new treads on the stairs; sand and re-stain stairs; rebuild or repair staircases; and perform other maintenance services.
Name your preferences in hardwood staircases and we can deliver! Liberty Hardwood Floors is your best bet for these products and services because of our comprehensive experience in the wood industry.
When contacting us about our hardwood stairs installation services, we suggest being ready with a few basic information.
- What type of stairs do you want to install? Your choices include straight, curving, and spiral, among others.
- What type of hardwood do you prefer? Your choices are aplenty, too, including oak, cherry and maple depending on the texture, color and gloss desired for the overall vibe of the staircase in particular and the room in general.
- What is your budget? You can discuss your options in design, materials and construction methods with our trained staff. You will get your desired staircase within your budget.
Come and contact us now or visit our New Jersey office for more information about our excellent range of wood stairs installation services!